It's so easy to put off doing any internet marketing for a day because you're too busy. But we noticed that what happens is, "a day" can quickly turn into several days or even weeks.
A Lot of IM Can Be Accomplished In An Hour A Day
If you can commit to one hour a day of internet marketing five days a week you'll make real progress.
Obviously you can't do everything in one day, so jump on any one of the following depending on how long it's been since you last worked in an area.
- Check your Google Alerts for industry client news to Tweet, post to Facebook or Blog About (Might need to start by setting up Google Alerts!)
- Post to Facebook, Twitter or your blog
- Write one article. Don't worry about publishing it too, that can be another day's task
- Publish one article to HubPages, Squidoo, Ezine Articles, GoArticles or elsewhere
- Look for a new forum to Join
SEO-A-Day Keeps Competitors At Bay
Things we suggest you do daily. To keep yourself motivated, imagine your competitors are doing this daily. It might be true....
- Enter your site URL into 2 directories - one new one, and one with high PR
- Browse an industry forum or Yahoo Answers for questions you can respond to (and respond to them, if this needs to be said :)