The bulk URL-to-RSS site RSS Holder (http://rssholder.com) is no longer available. However, there are many ways to ping your URLs which is still a helpful way to get your backlinks indexed.
There are also paid link indexing services which will slowly index your links and show you when they were crawled by Google.
Maximize Your Existing Content and Links
There's no reason your content has to sit there waiting to be found! There are two simple steps that distribute your content all over the web via RSS.
RSS Distribution Spreads Your Content Further
Submitting your content to RSS distribution sites make your content more widely available on RSS feed distribution sites and creates additional backlinks visible to visitors and search engines.
Submitting each link by hand to dozens of RSS distribution directories would be way too time consuming, but here we'll show you two sites that make it easy to consolidate all your content links and mass distribute them to dozens of RSS directories resulting in even more backlinks to attract search engines and traffic.
- Take existing RSS feed links and mass distribute them though one site
- Gather a collection of links, turn them into a single RSS feed, and mass distribute them on one site.
Mass Distribute Existing RSS Feeds:
- Your Blog's RSS Feed --> Submit Once to Dozens of RSS Directories
- Your Website's XML Sitemap Feed --> Submit Once to Dozens of RSS Directories
- Web 2.0 sites (Squidoo, Tumblr, HubPages, etc.) and article directories (EzineArticles, GoArticles, etc.) RSS feeds --> Submit Once to Dozens of RSS Directories
Create An RSS Feed From Any List of Links:
- List of Miscellaneous Backlinks --> Create A Single RSS Feed --> Submit Once to Dozens of RSS Directories
- Take A List of Any Backlinks, Article, PDF, PPT, Video or Bookmark URL submission list --> Create A Single RSS Feed --> Submit Once to Dozens of RSS Directories
Here we'll tell you how to easily gather and consolidate all your content and submit mass submit them to dozens RSS distribution sites.
Easily Share Your Quality Content
We always recommend creating and sharing quality content online instead of using backlink trickery to increase your rankings and traffic.
But there is nothing tricky or "black hat" about further distributing your content via RSS feeds and directories. Here's what Google says about RSS in general on their own RSS feed site Google Feedburner:
Publisher Bottom Line: Feeds permit instant distribution of content and the ability to make it "subscribable."
You probably already know what RSS is, but just to be clear as we move forward: RSS is the way to distribute a site's content. It's accessible via a specific URL or by clicking the familiar orange RSS button at right.
Two Reasons To Use RSS Submission Sites To Promote Your Content
- You want to submit all the pages from your website or blog to RSS collection and distribution sites to make them available to people and sites looking for RSS feeds
- You've submitted your content elsewhere such as articles, video, PDF or Infographs and to other sharing sites such as Squidoo, HubPages, etc. and you want to convert the resulting links to RSS feed links in order to increase the visibility to search engines and visitors
How To Get A List Of All The Links From Your Website or Blog
- If you are using WordPress, the RSS feed for your blog posts (only, not pages) is found at yoursite.com/feed. This is the RSS feed for your blog posts only, it will not include your site's Pages.
- To get a list of all Posts and Pages from your WordPress site you have to have an XML sitemap creator plugin installed. Then the link to all your Pages and Posts will be yoursite.com/sitemap.xml. This will also work with any other type of site that uses an XML sitemap.
- You'll only need to submit one of the above URLs - choose the the .xml link to submit all your site's pages and blog posts, or use the yoursite.com/feed URL to submit only your blog posts.
- Web 2.0 sites such as Squidoo, HubPages and Tumblr also have RSS feeds containing lists of your submitted content as do content sharing sites such as EzineArticles. See their instructions for how to find the RSS feed for your content (be sure to find the RSS for your account specifically and not the RSS for the main site).
To Remove Irrelevant Pages Before RSS Distribution
If you don't want to include these pages in the RSS feed you'll be mass distributing then highlight all the links, paste them into a spreadsheet and delete the irrelevant links. Then copy the remaining links and paste them into the RSS Holder site shown below to create one link to submit to the Bulk Ping RSS Submit page (not the BulkPing site!) discussed below.
Also Mass Distribute All Your Content Distribution Links Via RSS
In addition to submitting the RSS feeds of your website, blog and specific content sharing sites you can s and submitting them to RSS directories, you'll probably also want to do the same with your content distribution.
Although there are site where you can convert one link at a time to an RSS style URL, this would be very time consuming to do a list of 30 article directory links where your content was just submitted, for example.
This site couldn't be any easier to use as you can see from the screenshot of the RSS Holder interface below. Once you're given the XML address of all the links, simply post it into the Bulk Ping Free RSS Submit Online tool mentioned below.
Distribute Your RSS Feed To Dozens of Distribution Directories
Bulk Ping Free RSS Submit Online - http://www.bulkping.com/free-rss-submit-online/index.php - Easily submit your site or a list of RSS links or URLs to multiple RSS directories.
[important]Note: The URL above is different from the main Bulkping.com URL - the difference is that the bulkping.com will only "ping" your sites, which means it will try to call the search engine spiders over to index them. However, to submit your RSS feeds you will want to be to use the RSS submission form here, http://www.bulkping.com/free-rss-submit-online/index.php.[/important]
Here is a list of the RSS Directories Bulk Ping will submit your site to automatically:
Get Many More Backlinks and Visitors
These simple steps are worth doing because they will spread your content to sites, people and search engines far and wide and result in dozens if not hundreds of extra backlinks and visitors.
That's all there is to it! If you liked this post, please share with the social buttons on the site.
Have Tips Your Own Tips to Share? Please put them in the comments below!